Sunday, June 6, 2010
Hell must have frozen over OR there are pigs flying high in the sky somewhere. By God, I have joined a gym! I have gained weight or just become flabby in the last 6 months thanks to a heavy work schedule that doesn't allow any time for the awesome gym at work....awesome FREE gym at work. I kept thinking that would lighten soon but never did, thus the flab. So, if I don't have time at work to hit the gym during lunch break, I need to take the time after work. Lucky for me, a gym near my house has a killer Kids Klub set up. So for $10 extra a month per kid...they can hang out and play. I thought that was good but then went for a tour and realized the Kids Klub is like a little camp where the college-aged girls do activities with them. The kids had a ball...and yet, turns out Seth and Emmy have friends in there from preschool. YEAH! So I have begun the working out phase...hopeful I can tone back up while summer is still around.
posted by Julie at 7:26 AM |

0 Comments: