Friday, February 26, 2010
Emily has been all over Bo lately. She can't get enough of him...and I don't think he minds at all. I was organizing my room when I heard her talking to Bo. I peeked around the corner and found them laying together and her talking away. I tried to grab the video camera and record but she caught me so you can only see so much loving before she goofs off. ha!

Boxers are known for being gentle with children. And Bo is so sweet with both of the kids. Emily has especially come to nurture him and love on him and he eats it up. I am so lucky to have such a sweet dog. And to think that Bo was with me before kids, before Christian, before I owned a home. He will be 10 years old in May and how his life has changed since I picked him up at 6 weeks old. He has been the best dog I could have ever imagined and hope he is with us for a lot longer.




posted by Julie at 7:24 PM |

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM, Blogger The Rector Family said........
Emmy - I love Bo too! He's the reason we are thinking about getting a boxer when the time comes!