Thursday, January 14, 2010
I don't know if any of you guys follow Late Night or not but I'm sure you have heard the latest rumblings at NBC between Leno and Conan. Now, I never really cared much one way or the other about Jay Leno and never cared for Letterman (Think he's a jerk). But once Conan came around on the circuit, I have loved him. I love his humor and think he's hysterical. I was super excited when he took over the Tonight Show and have Tivo'd all his shows. I at least watch the Monologue of every one. He's awesome. But ever since this latest switcharoo...I am now becoming a bigger fan. I think he is handling this exactly how he should. He is full of class yet his jokes this week towards NBC are straight from the hip. Hilarious. Go Team CONAN!!!




posted by Julie at 2:27 PM |

3 Comments:

At January 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Blogger jms said........
Do you mean that you are NOW becoming a bigger fan? Yeah, I love the way he's handled it too . . . I think it's messed up the way NBC is messing up the lineup.
 


At January 14, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Blogger Julie said........
I have been a big fan for awhile. But how he's handling it is even better. He's awesome.
 


At January 14, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
First, thanks for changing the setting! Ha! Second, I think Conan is hysterical. Used to watch him all the time years ago, but then his left-wing agenda got a little old... definitely Team Conan, though! Jay Leno is NOT funny.
Marissa