Monday, July 27, 2009
We had a jammed packed weekend of friends and family. We are so blessed to have such old friends...no, not old in age but friends that have been a part of our lives for most of our lives. Yesterday, we were able to get together with two families that grew up with Christian. Realistically, they were a part of extended family his whole life so I consider them his family, his cousins. We don't see them nearly enough and they only lives a few miles from us. We are so hoping we can see them more often. Just love that feeling of picking up where you left off no matter when you see them. I didn't even think of bringing a camera to take pictures.

However, I will post some pictures of my family from Saturday afternoon at my grandmother's house. We were able to get together with the Coskerys and have all 6 of the cousin's kids playing. So much fun.

Now here is another thing that has come from our weekend. My latest venture is candy machines. Not for my house! Lord knows, if you know me, you know I am a candy-fiend. So why not turn that into profit? We bought a 3-piece candy machine and will find a business in Snellville to place it for profit. Any ideas for me?
posted by Julie at 7:39 AM |

0 Comments: