Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Mom Thomas is in the hospital in Louisville. She has a lot of trouble with her legs and circulation. She was having a lot of pain and they were very sore yesterday. So when her maid came, she took her to the doctor and the doctor admitted her to the hospital. They just want to keep her there so they can monitor her. She is 93 years old and has to be one of the strongest people I know...so I know she will be fine and glad they can watch her there.

Just keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
posted by Julie at 9:33 AM |

3 Comments:

At June 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Blogger The Rector Family said........
I know how special she is to you and your family... Praying!
 


At June 4, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
Oh, I didn't know that! :( Hope she's as comfortable as possible!
 


At June 7, 2009 at 9:29 PM, Blogger jms said........
I hate to hear that . . . she is such a fun woman! I will keep her in my prayers.