Thursday, June 11, 2009
I finally uploaded some pics from my camera today. Look at these sweet pics I found!

Well Hello Carter...I mean, Caitlyn!
Kenny...get your daddy skilled honed...dating will be hell!
Seth & Caitlyn anxiously await the oven-cooked smores

While we can all see Hannah chowing down on her messy smore...
Check out Seth's face bowed in his hands -
He couldn't get on board with sticky hands smores
So we gave him cold, raw, if you will smores. ha!


And my favorite catch - As I was setting up lunch, I walked in to get their hands washed and found this - Seth trying to comfort Emmy to sleep on his chest. SO SWEET!! They were watching TV like this for about 15 minutes.
posted by Julie at 1:55 PM |

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
I love the one of Seth and Emily-- very sweet!
 


At June 15, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Blogger Julie said........
Seth is definitely my nurturing one while Emmy is the affectionate one. :) Love it.