Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Marissa, Ashley, and Ella came in town this weekend so we could all go to Snow Mountain. Yes, it is freezing outside but nothing that a few thermals can't fix. My parents kept Emmy in the warmth of their home while we braved (that's my word for it) the cold and played in the snow at Stone Mountain.



Ashley & Ella
Seth has that devilish look...as Uncle Ashley found out
I was the human sled



My boys
Do we look frozen to you?
I know that zombie look on Seth's face says it all

We actually got all the kids looking forward. :)
Marissa & I....We remembered to take a pic, finally!

On another note from this weekend. We are thankful that Angela is OK after she fell through her attic into her bedroom. I'm amazed she didn't break any bones...shows her strength.
posted by Julie at 7:09 PM |

4 Comments:

At January 20, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
It was so great to hang with you guys! You got some good pics!!
 


At January 20, 2009 at 10:20 PM, Blogger Julie said........
Hard to believe we have been friends for over 25 years! :)
 


At January 21, 2009 at 5:49 AM, Blogger Paula said........
Great pics! But that is a whole new level of cold.
 


At January 24, 2009 at 10:29 PM, Blogger jms said........
I am smiling/laughing at you and the last portion of your blog.
But, great pictures!! Looks like a fun and cold day. Aren't you glad we don't live in Alaska or something. . . do you think those people know how friggin' cold it is up there?