Sunday, November 2, 2008
This Halloween was so much fun! Seth was REALLY into the idea this year...partly from school and partly from us pumping him up all month long. I believe Emmy fed off his excitement because she was giddy!!!

My cowboy and butterfly!

Emmy decided she needed a little liquid courage before heading out...
NOTE: The bottle was empty and that is Seth's hand pointing out to everyone
that "Emmy has daddy's coke."
Emmy fell as soon as Seth rang the doorbell...
hmm, maybe the bottle wasn't empty.
She gives us the evil eye after hearing our loud laughter....
The gentleman cowboy gives her back her pumpkin...sweet big brother
He even remembers to say Thank You as Emmy grabs the chocolate and runs
We talked a bit of strategy with Coach Richt
Love Emmy's costume hair as she eats her candy
Poor Bo is worn out from the constant doorbell ringing
posted by Julie at 1:38 PM |

4 Comments:

At November 3, 2008 at 6:32 AM, Blogger Paula said........
Oh my gawd, those pictures are precious!
 


At November 3, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Blogger Blog author said........
How much fun! I have to confess my first thought was "Mexican cowboy" when I saw Seth--that hat just reminds me of a sombrero!
 


At November 3, 2008 at 7:50 AM, Blogger Julie said........
Yep...that is what I get for waiting until the last minute to buy his costume. I was trying to wait in case he changed his mind. So when I went 2 weeks ago, this was the last cowboy one they had. The hat actually had yarn hair attached....I cut that crap out so quick! ha1
 


At November 7, 2008 at 9:11 PM, Blogger jms said........
Where's the rest of the Mariachi band?