Saturday, November 15, 2008
OK, Christian will probably kill me for these pictures but they crack me up! Louisville has a killer playground that was donated by a woman after she died. This playground has stuff I have never seen before. While I was in awe at some of things on the playground, Christian was actually climbing and exploring the playground. Enjoy!

Yes, that's my cautious Seth that climbed up there by himself!

Check out Christian's proud expression. ha!


posted by Julie at 8:21 PM |

3 Comments:

At November 15, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Blogger Paula said........
I think you need to blow up that picture of Christian on the duck. Now that is a cute picture!

And you aren't kidding. That is quite the playground.
 


At November 16, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
Get it, Christian! You own that place!
 


At November 17, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Blogger jms said........
Dude, I love Christian on the duck = )