Monday, October 6, 2008
This weekend is the reason I love Fall!!! The weather was amazing all weekend. I tried to spend as much of it outside as I could. Emily had a playdate with Zara. Zara's mommy, Sue Lin, works at CDC and Zara is 2 weeks older than Emily. I have always wanted to get them together because some of Zara's expressions remind me of Emmy so much and she has big brown eyes like Emmy.

Emmy had sun in her eyes
Zara hugging Emmy
Saturday was Seth's last soccer game as we will be in Chattanooga this coming weekend. Surprisingly, he did really well. He seemed to want to stay on the field and run with the players. :) Mike and Melissa came out to see him play so maybe that is why he was playing.

Sunday, we were productive because the weather was so nice. I did a lot of cooking for the freezer....ah, my meals this week are going to be so easy! Christian finished the roof on the playset. I haven't gotten a good picture of it yet but he did a great job. The kids were on the swings and slide all day.

Emmy fell asleep just before lunchtime on the swing
posted by Julie at 7:04 PM |

4 Comments:

At October 6, 2008 at 10:38 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
OK, I honestly had to do a double-take to figure out which of the girls was Emily! Man, do they look alike! Neat. Also, love her passed-out on the swing. It reminds me of when Ella was sound asleep in her Jumperoo--wish I could just sleep wherever!
 


At October 7, 2008 at 6:47 AM, Blogger Paula said........
I was going to say the same thing. When you first glance at the picture, you have to figure out who is who. :)
 


At October 7, 2008 at 7:37 AM, Blogger Julie said........
Yep...so cute! Zara is like an asian emily. She has the sweetest temperament too.
 


At October 7, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Blogger jms said........
Did you do the power cooking thing? How did it go?