Thursday, September 25, 2008
Tuesday night was girls night. Poor Amanda couldn't find gas anywhere and wasn't able to hook up with us. We were going to see The Women but since Amanda couldn't make it and Shanna saw it with her a mom a few days prior...we opted for another movie. The only other one out that looked good was Burn After Reading. It was a quirky movie...but wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be. I don't want to say too much on here for those wanting to see it. But I will say that I typically do not like John Malkovich at all and he was hilarious in this. He did a great job, especially the opening scene. Other than that, not one I would recommend in the theater.

I have been ebay selling this week like a madwoman! I actually have 18 auctions listed right now. Crazy amounts of work for that. But hopefully, they will do well and I can always use the extra money. :)
posted by Julie at 8:45 AM |

4 Comments:

At September 25, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
Good luck on your ebay stuff!
 


At September 25, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Blogger Julie said........
Good luck on your auctions, too.
 


At September 26, 2008 at 6:37 AM, Blogger Paula said........
I should have you sell stuff for me. I still have that funky dish from my parents' house. :)
 


At September 26, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Blogger jms said........
I'm still just an ebay virgin . . . I'm so scared I'm going to buy something that was misrepresented or try to sell something and end up under estimating the shipping and not making a profit . . . I guess I'm just not 21st century yet. I'll do a yard sale = )