Thursday, July 17, 2008


To get the kids all calmed down for bedtime, there's nothing like a lullaby (aka. some loud rock music and dancing). We had some KT Tunstall playing and Emily couldn't stop dancing. So by the time I could grab the camera, Black Betty was playing. I think she loved that even more. She saw the camera and stopped dancing for a sec, so just ignore my order of "Baila" in the background to get her moving again. ha ha! But check her out...on the beat and everything.
posted by Julie at 4:20 PM |

3 Comments:

At July 17, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
Christian--I mean Emily--looks so cute! Sorry, but she just looks soooo much like him!
 


At July 18, 2008 at 6:34 AM, Blogger Paula said........
She's dancing to "Black Betty."

Hmmm...Imagine that! :)
 


At July 18, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Blogger Julie said........
Yep, Paula just reminded me how much I listened to that when I was pregnant. ha! Maybe that is why she loves the song.