Sunday, July 6, 2008
OK, so I received my first Edible Arrangement on Wednesday. I have always wanted one of these and now I know why. It was gorgeous and even better...it was delicious! Melissa sent me this gorgeous thing after the type of day I had on Tuesday. I will save everyone the sorted details but needless to say...it was just one of those days. The white chocolate covered strawberries were my favorite. And I can say that every single morsel was eaten. THANK YOU!!!


posted by Julie at 2:48 PM |

2 Comments:

At July 6, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! ha! I watch the commercials and consider sending myself one! Glad you enjoyed it! Looks so yummy.
 


At July 7, 2008 at 6:25 AM, Blogger Paula said........
I'm sorry you had a crappy day on Tuesday. You should have come vent!