Sunday, July 6, 2008
My grandmother, Barbara, turned 90 on July 2. All of the family got together to celebrate on Saturday with her. It is not often that everyone from Uncle Ray's and my mom's family can get together. So it was a lot of fun and perfect for pictures. I hope I can be half as good at 90 as Barbara is...Hmm, I hope I can make it to 90 for that matter.

Only missing Pop-Pop
All the great-grandkids
Barbara & Aunt Johnny
The grandkids
Our family
Barbara & Emily
Pop & Emily
posted by Julie at 7:45 PM |

3 Comments:

At July 6, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
Glad it was a success! A very special day. Emily looks so pretty in the picture with your dad!
 


At July 6, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Blogger The Rector Family said........
That has got to be the cutest little girl I have ever seen. She is cuter than all my other friends little girls...seriously....shhhh! (singing) Garrett and Emily sittin in a tree....
 


At July 7, 2008 at 6:25 AM, Blogger Paula said........
All the grandkids look so much alike. I had to look closely to see who was who. :)