Wednesday, June 25, 2008
During lunch, I took Seth to the barber for his much needed haircut! I told Joe to go shorter than normal to an almost buzz. This way it would last longer this summer and be much easier as he is always in the water right now. As soon as the barber showed him his new haircut in the mirror he got a huge smile and said "Wow. I look like Daddy!!!" ha ha ha! I guess a blonde version of daddy.

The look represents his protectiveness of his lollipop.
After all, he sat still through a buzz for it!


posted by Julie at 1:41 PM |

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Blogger Paula said........
Yes, he does look like a blond version of his daddy. Very cute!
 


At June 26, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Blogger Blog author said........
How cute! I bet that style will be so easy for summer. No brushing or anything!