Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Finally....we finished the last coat of paint last night. I was able to take down all the tape and hang my clock and picture back up. Now, I don't have pictures for the big wall yet but in time... Keep in mind that depending on the lighting, the walls may look a bit lighter or darker than they are. But for the most part, it is a good representation...especially the desk picture.
Here they are.

So this picture was taken March 19: BEFORE
This picture was taken today, June 24: AFTER
posted by Julie at 10:54 AM |

3 Comments:

At June 25, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Blogger Paula said........
That's a fantastic color, Julie! Christian did well. :)
 


At June 25, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
It looks great!! I know you are so excited to have it done. Don't stress about the pictures--I think everyone's house is a constant work in progress.
 


At June 25, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Blogger jms said........
The color is perfect! I love it! OK, we've seen the before and the after but what I want to see is the Middle! I want to see the paint color that did not make the cut = )