Sunday, June 29, 2008
For someone who barely has time to breathe, let alone see a movie. The stars just happen to line for me to see THREE MOVIES this week. On Girls Night this past Wednesday, we saw Sex & The City. It was hilarious. Of course, seeing it with Carter, Amanda, and Shanna made it funnier too. Friday night, Christian and I had a date night and saw Get Smart! I wasn't sure about seeing this one but it very pleasantly surprised me. Hilarious. Steve Carrell did a great job and the Rock is always hot to me, so that never hurts. Sunday afternoon, I finally got to take my mom to a movie for her mother's day gift. Thought we would never make that happen. We saw Indiana Jones and loved it. I thought Harrison Ford did a great job and loved the action, as usual.
posted by Julie at 8:19 PM |

0 Comments: