Monday, June 9, 2008
I can't say that I wasn't adequately warned by Melissa. We watched Semi Pro with Will Ferrell. Wow...that is up there on my top 3 brain-drooling flicks. Not only was it not funny, but it was sad seeing the stars line up to make cameos or appear in the film at all. I love Andre 3000 and was super excited to know he was in the movie, right up until I watched the movie. Embarrassing! Those of you who know me should know that I have a VERY low standard for comedies. I can find a ton of stupid, off-the-wall, and quirky films absolutely hilarious....this is not one of them.

But to spice up my day...here are the many faces of Emmy!

Believe it or not, this is her kissy face! Pucker Up!
Here she is giving her...NO not "the baby finger", her backwards wave.
Best of all, she channels Sopranos - "Fuhgeddaboutit!"
posted by Julie at 9:20 PM |

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
Wow, she's growing so fast! Wish I could see you guys more often! Also, thanks for the heads-up on on Semi Pro. I thought it looked pretty stupid, but I keep giving Will Ferrell more chances, even though his last few films weren't so hot. I may pass this time!
 


At June 11, 2008 at 6:35 AM, Blogger Paula said........
I love Kissy Face! Hilarious!!