Thursday, May 8, 2008
Tomorrow night is Gwinnett's Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. I haven't participated in this in a few years due to babies and pregnancies. So I am excited to be participating again and to be able to bring my little ones up to the Relay. It is so much fun.

A shameless plug - For those who still want to contribute, you can visit my Relay Page and make a donation that goes to the American Cancer Society. And for those that want to come join the fun, VAMOS! Cathy - I will see you there.

All of us have been touched in one way or another by cancer....we need to find a cure!
posted by Julie at 8:48 AM |

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Blogger Paula said........
So? How did the Relay go? Did you end up having a fun time?

I'm glad the storms waited a bit.