Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Well, I think I have finally come to the conclusion that you can't help people that don't want to help themselves. I am just too stubborn to do everything for someone as I feel that is being taken advantage of. Goes back to the old saying "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime." I think we are just tired of serving fish. We have been trying to teach someone to fish even though there is no desire to learn. They just want to be fed all day. Very frustrating and draining.

Just think VACATION, VACATION, VACATION. Can't wait until Saturday!
posted by Julie at 1:46 PM |

4 Comments:

At April 2, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
Stay strong, girlfriend! And, how funny that you posted this!!!
 


At April 2, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Blogger Paula said........
Best thing you can do for the situation. Sometimes it's best just to watch from a distance.
 


At April 2, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
It's Paula again. You have a function I haven't seen before. I just wanted to try it out! :)
 


At April 4, 2008 at 7:39 PM, Blogger jms said........
Does this have to do with the coffee again? = )