Monday, March 31, 2008
Sometime over the weekend, Seth has learned how to appropriately use the phrase "I have food in my mouth." We have been trying to teach him that you shouldn't talk when you have food in your mouth. But interestingly enough, he has learned to use this against us. ha! Due to his typical 3 year old attention span, we usually have to prod him to keep eating during meals every so often. As I was telling him last night to eat some more dinner, he looks at us with a very matter-of-fact expression and says "No Mommy, I have food in my mouth." And sure enough he did have food in his mouth. ha ha ha!!!
posted by Julie at 9:28 AM |

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Blogger The Rector Family said........
HAHAHA!! I Love it.
 


At March 31, 2008 at 7:58 PM, Blogger Blog author said........
He's getting good!