Wednesday, February 27, 2008
With age, comes fun medical procedures. Bo got to learn this lesson today. This morning I dropped him off to have a skin tag removed and was told to come back around 5 to pick him up. As I was paying, I could hear him coming down the back hall...a bull in a china shop. He must have scrapped every wall and door frame before he got to me. He looked so happy yet so humiliated to see me. I am sure my empathetic laughter didn't help his esteem at all. Poor thing. And poor Emily still sits rear-facing in the car, so she had a front seat view to what seemed like the scariest looking lampshade she'd ever seen. She was petrified every time he moved. All was good when we got home and she realized it was Bo, not some satellite dish ready to eat her. ha! I thought I would post some pics of our poor Bo. We hope he can stop receiving satellite communications tomorrow.

Bo refused to look at the camera

His body language and sunken shoulders tell it all
posted by Julie at 7:31 PM |

2 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 at 4:53 AM, Blogger Paula said........
Oh, the humiliation dogs have to endure with those silly collars! There has to be a better way.
 


At March 6, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Blogger Christye and Ray's Hoot Nanny Yum Yum Blog said........
I think you should put one of those hideous Ga. Bulldog sweaters on him. That is the only thing that could humiliate him more haha. Christye